Suppose to find out about a job this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppose to find out about a job this week

So I've applied for a job with the federal government, and have made it through to the final hiring stages. It is basically a call center job, so the recruiter had said my bankruptcy wouldn't be a problem with this one. At any rate, they are suppose to be making the decision this week on which ones they will be hiring. I'm hoping I can get this job - it is a grade 5 job with the usual accompanying benefits. It has been about a 4 month process going through the application process. I'm really hoping I can get it.
    Filed: 6/30/2010
    341: 7/26/2010
    Discharged: 10/6/2010

Good luck to you, hope it works out.
    Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
    341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
    Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by wonderingrov View Post
      So I've applied for a job with the federal government, and have made it through to the final hiring stages. It is basically a call center job, so the recruiter had said my bankruptcy wouldn't be a problem with this one. At any rate, they are suppose to be making the decision this week on which ones they will be hiring. I'm hoping I can get this job - it is a grade 5 job with the usual accompanying benefits. It has been about a 4 month process going through the application process. I'm really hoping I can get it.
      Hope you will get that.Best luck
      hyperhidrosis

Comment

I have a quick question here! I thought Gov and States can't discriminate after BK...Or what is the point of allowing it and then condemning it?

Comment

Hope this worked out for you. I know from having a relative applying for federal work that it's a time-consuming process.
          [URL Removed by Admin]

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X